As we service the medical and disability sector we will remain open through the Level 4 COVID 19 Event. The health of our customers, family and friends, associates and staff and the containment of Coronavirus is our top priority.
Please be assured that we – AIMAC Electronics, are performing all recommendations and requirements for containment as per Accessable, ENZ, MOH and the Government.
- Our staff have not travelled overseas recently, are well and have not been notified of a known contact.
- All door handles, amenities and surfaces etc are sanitised regularly with Commercial Grade Disinfectant.
- All equipment is sanitised before coming in and before going out.
- Staff use personal protective equipment and follow strict workshop containment procedures.
Please do not be offended if we ask you questions or our technicians are using personal protective equipment – this is required and is for everyone’s safety.
We hope you are too
AIMAC Electronics Limited (2010) Warmly Welcomes You
Dedicated boutique electronic service company with integrity, talent and collaboration. We have the flexibility, depth and diversity to serve and deliver solutions that allow our clients to have fit-for-purpose functional equipment.
AIMAC Electronics Limited (2010) of Christchurch, New Zealand, was originally established in 1995 as AIMAC Electronic Servicing (incorporating TechMobility).
As such we are an experienced team who specialise in the repair of impaired/ limited mobility scooters and chairs, this expanded to a range of disability support, including lift beds.
In 2010 we started to diversify and expand our services to include beauty, therapeutic and now medical and surgical lights and related products. However our core work is also the repair of bespoke and interesting electronics such as mini cars, red light helmets and even bespoke golf chariots!
Also we accept online credit card payments from our Xero online invoice.
Certified and approved repairers and service agents for your:
Controllers (wheelchair and scooter) –
PG Drives Technologies, Dynamic,
Phishang, Curtis, Pride, Q-Logic (Related controller areas include: wheelchairs, scooters, floor-care machines, materials handling vehicles, hoists, utility vehicles and aerial work platform, control systems and medical electronic equipment)
Hoists – Linak, Coubro, Bock
Surgical Lights – KLS Martin, Denyers
Beauty – IPL – Lumens, Dermapen, Sonophoresis, Dermatech
Sport – MGI Golf, Tennis Tutor, Bola Stuart and Williams
That is not all we can do for you…
AIMAC Electronics Limited pride ourselves in being able to deal with other electronic based products. With our “can do” approach, we will tackle most things battery or electronic related you may come up with.
General and Industrial Electronics
- Test and Tag of electrical equipment
- Home appliance repairs such as stereo equipment
- Mini cars
- Beauty industry machines, such as IPL, clearlight, hair and tattoo removal equipment, tattooing equipment
- Industrial cutting machinery and welders
- Surgical lights and pendants – installation and maintenance
- Red Light Helmets
- Electric Scooters, Mopeds and Motorcycles
- Sporting equipment:
- Golf trundlers, buggies, cars, carts and trolleys
- Tennis racket stringers
- Ball throwers (Tennis and Cricket)
We are a conservation conscious business. Our dedication to recycling, reuse, reduction and informed disposal of waste is extremely important.
All cardboard is separated, batteries are reused where possible or sent to approved reclamation. Plastic packaging is reused where possible, and waste is minimised.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions.