We are a conservation conscious business.
Our dedication to:
Informed appropriate disposal of waste
- Cardboard is separated and reused for packaging
- Batteries are reused, rebalanced-in-series where possible or sent to approved reclamation.
- Plastic packaging (especially bubble wrap) is definitely reused where possible, and soft and hard plastic are separated into appropriate disposal collection points.
- Food waste is composted.
- Metal/ wiring is taken to scrap merchants.
- Old PC’sc/ laptops and monitors, mice and keyboards are cleaned and restored to full working order and then donated to schools or other worthy groups.
- Redundant technology sometimes is useful in creative and innovative customer solutions.
- We hold and keep many parts to reduce customer cost with perfectly usable cannibalised items.
- Solar power – 3kw inverter with 2kw panels for the workshop and and EV Nissan Leaf car for the team
Please email email@example.com
if you have any questions.