Superior design with ecology, safety and usability in mind
- Reliable batteries allows you
peace of mind
- Cutting battery related call outs
saves you time
- Unnecessary disposal
saves the planet
- Unnecessary replacement
saves you money
AEB (AIMAC Electronics Battery) Analyser is a simple and effective way to check 12 volt Deep Cycle Batteries.
Suitable for private or industrial applications
Solid metal casing with no moving parts
Suitable for workshop or mobile use
Suitable for any battery arrays. For example: mobility scooter, motorised wheelchair, disability equipment , caravan, boat, motorhome, campervan, bach, holiday home, emergency or alternative power solutions, solar power grids, eco power conscious applications, off grid resourcing, stand alone cowshed backup etc.
AIMAC Electronics Battery Analyser Leaflet (PDF, 89KB)
AIMAC Electronics Battery Analyser Instruction Book (PDF, 93KB)
(Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF documents on this page, opens in a new page or tab)
Price: $500 + GST To order or ask questions, please email email@example.com
Simple and effective usability with reduced call outs
AEB Analyser will give a comprehensive performance test of High Capacity Deep Cycle batteries. Designed to simulate a load over a single, or pair of 12 volt Deep Cycle batteries. AEB Analyser generates a high current drain across the batteries while timing the result. When the cut off voltage is reached, the AEB Analyser finishes the test, protecting the batteries from deterioration. The result is then stored within the unit, until a new test starts.
Accuracy in assessment to save time, money and ecology
- AEB Analyser gives you exact battery ratings.
- Allowing you to easily find and dispose of poor performing batteries.
- This ability to measure will also allow you to match disparate batteries.
- Place them into a cohesive set, in which all batteries will perform at a similar level.
- Reducing the need to dispose of “non-faulty” batteries and contributing a small bit to unnecessary waste.
- Reducing the stress of, and eliminating the concern from, “poor performance” battery clusters, makes everyone happy.
“I can now drive my scooter to the shops without running out of power, and know my batteries will now last the distance and get me home again. It has saved me ringing my daughter to rescue me (again) and having to buy a new battery (again).”
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions.